Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Things not to do

1. Move with a 3 year old and a teething 4 month old. 2. Move with a 3 year old and a teething 4 month old to former farm and try to reclaim the farm. 3. Try to plant a garden with a 3 year old and a teething 4 month old. The dirt gets trampled down by the 3 year old and becomes like concrete. 4. Have grand tatting ideas for friend's weddings only not to have any time to tat for a long time. I have personally done all of these things recently. The good news is that the chickens lay eggs! And while my tatting is still in a box--I know which box it is in! Hope that you are all doing well. I've had brief moments in time to check some tatting blogs and there is some beautiful tatting being done out there. Hopefully soon I will have time to get back to tatting. Right now the garden needs some water.

2 comments:

  1. Great to hear from you again. Wow you sure have your work cut out.
    Hope you get to that box of tatting soon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy the 3 year old and teething 4 month old. Tatting will come at the right time. I remember thinking I'd ALWAYS be changing diapers. Those days ended and now grand sons are teens and a joy. Karen in OR

    ReplyDelete