Thursday, April 21, 2011

heart and maria cross (11 and 12/25)

Life has gotten busy here again. We have a container garden growing--well we hope it is growing. Spring came and then left here, so hopefully our plants are okay.

I have managed to sneak it a bit of time to tat!! Mostly for gifts that have been given away before I had a chance to scan or take a picture. Here are a few that I managed to get right before they went out :) This is Jon's Hearts Entwined for yet another wedding present. You can see that this one was attached to the card before getting its pictures taken :) The heart was needle tatted in Lizbeth size 20 Lilac Dk.




And yes there is still another cross. This one is a repeat this time. It is the Maria cross also needle tatted in Lizbeth size 20 Lilac Dk.


I have been shuttle tatting some, but don't have any pictures to show. I'm still working on the edging and have almost run out of thread. I don't know what thread it is, so I can't make it any longer. I found a denim coat for the kitten in next years size for $1 and it looks great on the back. I might have to tat a few flowers for the front.

I also made a trip a few weeks ago to "town" and went to a craft store again. I got some tatting essentials, but also came away with some Modge Podge. I've already put it to use on something for the kitten. I'll share with you soon, but hopefully I can try it out on shuttles soon.

Happy Easter to all!!

3 comments: