Tuesday, July 16, 2013

surviving the heat

Quick post with a recipe to help you beat the heat.  I live in the midwest with no air conditioning and our house is HOT.  So I've been enjoying homemade popsicles recently that are wonderful and you can eat them guilt free!!  How great is that.  I mix mine in a magic bullet and don't measure anything.  I put in milk almost to the top of the magic bullet, a spoonful of vanilla, and a squirt of honey.  Mix this up and then pour into molds.  It takes just like vanilla ice cream and is wonderful on a hot day.

Now to finish my popsicle and scan a piece of tatting so I can get some help :)

1 comment:

  1. It's hot here at the moment, I am laid up having had an op last week, I just wish my husband would get the message and get the fan out of the roof.
    Your ice Popsicle sounds refreshing
    Margaret

    ReplyDelete