Tuesday, October 1, 2013

365 Slow Cooker Suppers

I'm giving a shout out for my favorite cookbook author today-- Stephanie O'Dea. Her new book (365 Slow Cooker Suppers) came out last week in stores and is also available on Amazon. I received an early copy of the book for free to review and have tried quite a few of the recipes--all of which are wonderful.   All of the recipes are for main dishes. 

Her carrot and coconut curry bisque is amazing as is her Lentil and Sweet potato curry. Tandoori Beef with sweet potato is in the crock for tonight. 
 She has quite a few Indian dishes in this book. Her other two books don't include pictures, but this one has wonderful pictures! The pictures definitely add to the cookbook!!!
 
 
 
I received one or more products mentioned in this post at no cost in order to conduct a thorough and honest review. All opinions expressed are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment