Thursday, February 17, 2011

The winner is.....

In the course of OWOH, my world has gone from this:






to this!



Today the windows are open and we're enjoying some fresh, albeit cold air.

I wished that I could have made it to more of the blogs, but time didn't permit. Thanks to all those who entered. The winner of the bookmark is steufel from Stefanies Sammelsurium . Congratulations. I'll mail it out after I get your address.

I really wish that I would have had more time to look at all of the blogs. I found some new ideas and more blogs to follow. I already heard that I won a doorprize :) I've also gotten a few e-mails with patterns and ideas. What a great way to meet people. I hope to e-mail back some people who left comments on my blog--who knows we might have a few more tatters from this!

Tatting pictures and a shuttle tatting update to come soon.

1 comment: