Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Belated Thanks


I feel awful that I haven't gotten around to a thank you before now. I'm now feeling much better although the heat is still causing me some problems. At least I can blame everything on baby :) Between company, traveling, and life--time has been short the past while.

Thanks to Diane for the beautiful handkerchief and the shuttle. Any ideas for an edging for the hankie since it isn't a straight edging? The kitten fell in love with the shuttle and I thought that it was lost until I cleaned for company and found it stuffed in the sofa cushions!!

Thanks to Michelle for the great shrinky dink shuttle. I'm going to need to have some fun this summer with shrinky dink......my daughter is going to love it.

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you like that silly shuttle. Good luck with your daughter!

    ReplyDelete